The 15 most common mens fashion mistakes are here. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a guy and being keen on fashion but be aware that there are some horrible mistakes that men make with their fashion choices. These mistakes have the capability to ruin the image you were going for and will not compliment that brand new haircut you just got. Try not to make one of the 15 men’s fashion mistakes mentioned in this article to avoid any negative reaction from the fashion gurus and to get your red carpet moment at work, home or anywhere.
1. One of the biggest men’s fashion mistakes is a tie with a short sleeved shirt
Ties should be worn with long sleeved shirts, a professional look but if you are wearing a short sleeved shirt don’t wear a tie. Unless you work in a situation where your sleeves get dirty and you have to wear a tie it is one of the biggest fashion mistakes men make.
2. Clean your shoes to avoid one of the biggest fashion mistakes men make
Walking around with a pressed suit but with dirty shoes just ruins the entire image you are trying to pull off. Keep your shoes clean and don’t make male fashion mistakes.
3. Male fashion mistakes include pants that aren’t the right length
There are many reasons why professional men have their pants tailored. It is so easy to commit one of the biggest fashion mistakes men make by wearing pants that are either too long or too short.
4. Wrong socks are one of the fashion mistakes men make
Pick suitable socks so that the attention isn’t on your socks but on your suit. What is below does count guys. Don’t make one of the worst male fashion mistakes.
5. Choosing the wrong tie length or design is one of the biggest fashion mistakes men make
There is nothing that sticks out like the wrong tie with any suit. Avoid the crazy ties to avoid making one of the worst male fashion mistakes.
6. Socks and sandals is probably the worst of all fashion mistakes men make
This might be comfortable but has never looked good on anyone. Don’t commit the worst of mens fashion mistakes.
7. Cartoon clothing, a huge part of male fashion mistakes
It’s cut but let’s face it Disney characters should not be on anything but your boxer shorts. This is one of the most common fashion mistakes men make.
8. Get rid of one of the worst fashion mistakes men make, wrinkled clothing
IF your clothes are wrinkled it will make you look shabby, avoid one of the most common mens fashion mistakes by having your clothes pressed and ready to take on the day.
9. One of the biggest fashion mistakes men make is wearing too much cologne
Guys, you don’t need to empty an entire bottle of cologne in one day. Avoid smelling like a spice factory and also avoid committing one of the worst mens fashion mistakes make.
10. Too much jewelry is one of the most common men’s fashion mistakes
You don’t need to look like a Christmas tree with bulky chains and bracelets. Don’t get caught wearing more jewelry than the lady in your life. This is also one of the worst mens fashion mistakes.
11. Leave the comb-over to avoid one of the most embarrassing men’s fashion mistakes
If you are losing your hair own up to it. Shave it all off, believe it or not a bald head is much sexier than a comb-over. This is probably one of the biggest mens fashion mistake to avoid.
12. One of the worst male fashion mistakes is tucking in your t-shirt
Guys, t-shirts are lose fitting and don’t need to be tucked into your jeans or sweatpants. This is a rather common one on the men’s fashion mistakes list.
13. One of the most obvious men’s fashion mistakes is a clipped cell phone
Don’t clip your cell phone to your belt. It was fantastic in the 80’s but is now considered as one of the biggest male fashion mistakes.
14. Dirty nails are a big part of fashion mistakes men make
Keep your nails clean guys, it is unhygienic and just looks bad with your new stylish look. Avoid the dirty mens fashion mistakes.
15. Keep the uni brow trimmed to avoid mens fashion mistakes
There is nothing wrong with a little grooming for guys, keep your eyebrows in check to avoid looking like one of the most obvious mens fashion mistake.