B.K.S Iyengar was born on December 14, only to change how people think and live. The following are the life changing quotes that you must always remember.
1. “Anything physical is always changing, therefore, its reality is not constant, not eternal.
2. “Action is movement with intelligence. The world is filled with movement. What the world needs is more conscious movement, more action.”
3. “Be inspired but not proud.”
4. “You do not need to seek freedom in a different land, for it exists with your own body, heart, mind, and soul.”
5. “The popularity of yoga and my part in spreading its teachings are a great source of satisfaction to me. But I do not want its widespread popularity to eclipse the depth of what it has to give to the practitioner.”
6. “When you inhale, you are taking the strength from God. When you exhale, it represents the service you are giving to the world.”
7. “Change is not something that we should fear. Rather, it is something that we should welcome. For without change, nothing in this world would ever grow or blossom, and no one in this world would ever move forward to become the person they’re meant to be.”
8. “The whole thrust of yogic philosophical and scientific inquiry has therefore been to examine the nature of being, with a view to learning to respond to the stresses of life without so many tremors and troubles.”
9. “Illuminated emancipation, freedom, unalloyed and untainted bliss await you, but you have to choose to embark on the Inward Journey to discover it.”
10. “Yoga is like music. The rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind, and the harmony of the soul create the symphony of life.”
11. “Health is a state of complete harmony in the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.”
12. “It is through your body that you realize you are a spark of divinity.”
13. “Penetration of our mind is our goal, but in the beginning to set things in motion, there is no substitute for sweat.”
14. “So that death is a lively celebration”
15. “Birth and death are beyond the will of the human domain”
16. “Discover what does not die”
17. “I always tell people, live happily and die majestically.”
Please Share With Your Friends and Family!
Note: Peace Quarters is an open platform for contributors to share their thoughts, experiences, and wisdom. If you’d wish to contribute sign up to our expert’s program here!