There really is nothing better for a negative mindset than a powerful inspirational quote from someone famous and successful. It is said that quotes from famous people can perk up your mood on a dark and somber day and leave you wondering why you were so glum in the first place. The best part about inspirational quotes by famous people is that you can share it with your friends and family and in turn make their day a little better. A little pearl of wisdom really goes a long way. Here are 15 inspirational quotes from famous people that just might make your day a little better.
1. Albert Einstein’s contribution to quotes from famous people
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to never stop questioning.”
These wise words are from one of the most intelligent men of all time.
2. Ernest Hemingway’s part in famous quotes from famous people
“Courage is grace under pressure.”
This is one of the 15 inspirational quotes from famous people.
3. Winston Churchill’s wisdom as inspirational quotes from famous people
“Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
There is so much truth in one of the best famous quotes from famous people.
4. Walt Disney’s jewel amongst famous quotes from famous people
“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
5. Confucius also plays a part in quotes from famous people
“It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.”
6. Denzel Washington’s contribution to famous quotes from famous people
“Success? I don’t know what the word means. I’m happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody’s eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That’s a good day for me.”
7. Charles Darwin’s part of 15 inspirational quotes
“It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.”
8. Nelson Mandela’s valuable contribution to inspirational quotes by famous people
“There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires.’
9. Mahatma Gandhi’s part in famous quotes from famous people
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
10. Eleanor Roosevelt’s treasure in 15 inspirational quotes
“Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events and small minds discuss people.”
11. Helen Keller’s contribution to famous quote from famous people
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched; they must be felt and heard.”
12. Henry Ford’s part in quotes from famous people
“The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do and then do it.”
13. Jeff Bezos’s quote amongst 15 inspirational quotes
“If you are not stubborn, you will give up on experiments too soon and if you are not flexible you will pound your head against the wall and will not see a different solution to the problem you are trying to solve.”
14. Richard Branson’s quote in famous quotes by famous people
“To me, business is not about wearing suits or pleasing stockholders. It is about being true to yourself, your ideas and focusing on essentials.”
15. Ray Goforth shares his wisdom in quotes from famous people
“There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.
It is obvious that these wise and powerful people had the right experience in life and understood that there will always be challenges to face but every message represents that against all odds we should persist and keep on following our dreams. If they could make it with negativity as an obstacle we can. It all makes life a little easier and on those days where we really feel like we cannot make it any further it helps to read words of wisdom that makes an impact. Famous quotes from famous people gives us living proof to live by.